Why has the BAME community been so heavily impacted by COVID-19?
Join our online Emergency Community Conversation tomorrow, Monday 27th April at 6.30pm!
A panel of key figures will discuss the COVID19 crisis, its impact on the BAME community and what actions are needed.
- Barbara Gray, Lewisham Council
- Charlie Brinkhurst-Cuff, gal-dem.com
- Debbie Weekes-Bernard, Deputy Mayor of London for Social Integration, Social Mobility &
- Community Engagement
- Deirdre Dee Woods, London Food Board
- Dr Kevin Fenton, Public Health England
- Henna Shah, Charity So White
- Ifeoma Ike, Pink CornrowsJoy Warmington, BRAP Human Rights
- Karl Murray, The Ubele Initiative
- Kunle Olulode, Voice4Change England
- Leroy Logan MBE, Voyage Youth
- Marsha de Cordova MP, Shadow Secretary of State for Women & Equalities
- Patrick Vernon OBE, Windrush Campaigner
- Philip Udeh, BrainFüd. Vitamin Energy
- Roger McKenzie, UNISON
- Sado Jirde, BSWN: Black South West Network
- Sarbjit Ganger, Asian Women’s Resource Centre
- Susan Cueva, Kanlungan Filipino Consortium
- Yvonne Field, The Ubele Initiative
Register at Eventbrite. The event will also be streamed by ITN & on YouTube channel.